Dice Holdings, Inc. is a leading provider of specialized websites and career fairs for select professional communities. Our websites serve as online marketplaces where employers and recruiters find and recruit prospective employees, and where professionals find relevant job opportunities and information to further their careers.
Our mission is to help our customers source and hire the most qualified professionals in select and highly skilled occupations, and to provide those professionals with the best job opportunities in their respective fields, through our specialized websites and services for recruiters, HR managers and marketing leaders.
- Dice.com, the leading recruiting and career development website for technology and engineering professionals in the United States;
- SourceForge, a destination for technology professionals and enthusiasts to develop, download, review and publish open source software, much of which they use in their own organizations. Approximately 80 percent of its roughly 40 million monthly unique visitors are outside the U.S.;
- Slashdot, a user-generated news, analysis, peer question and professional insight community. Tech professionals moderate the site which averages more than 5,300 comments daily and 3.7 million unique visitors each month;
- Freecode, one of the largest indexes of Linux, Unix and cross-platform software, as well as mobile applications generates nearly 500,000 unique visitors each month;
- The IT Job Board®, a leading tech career site for the UK, Germany, Belgium and Holland, as well as a media service that targets IT decision makers and professionals globally;
- ClearanceJobs.com, the leading Internet-based career network for professionals with active U.S. government security clearances;
- eFinancialCareers.com is the world’s leading financial services careers website, and the place to go for financial careers and talent;
- Rigzone.com, the market leader in the oil and gas industry delivering content, data, advertising and career services;
- HEALTHeCAREERS provides a full spectrum of medical and healthcare jobs along with unparalleled access across disciplines and specialties. Employers are able to recruit qualified candidates and healthcare professionals can find employment opportunities specific to their individual career path;
- Health Callings, is a leading online career site dedicated to matching healthcare professionals with the best career opportunities in their profession, while providing engaging career news and advice;
- HCareers is the number one source for hospitality jobs across North America and is the largest provider of jobs for the Hotel, Restaurant, Food Service, Casino and Retirement Industries;
- BioSpace, the leading resource for biotechnology careers, news and resources has helped accelerate recruitment, communication and discovery among business and scientific leaders within the life sciences;
- Targeted Job Fairs, a leading producer and host of career fairs and open houses focused primarily on technology and security-cleared candidates in the United States.
With a more than 20-year track record in meeting the ever-changing needs of companies, recruiters and consultants, our specialty focus and growing professional communities enable employers to reach hard-to-find, experienced professionals.
As activities migrate online and the global workforce becomes increasingly specialized, both professionals and employers are demanding access to industry and occupation-specific online recruiting services, career content and information. Each of our websites offers job listings, content, career development, recruiting and marketing services tailored to the specific needs of the professional community that it serves.
Professionals use our websites at no cost to manage their careers by posting their resumes, searching our large collections of relevant job postings in highly skilled occupations, and informing themselves to help in their everyday work lives. Our customers pay us to post job listings, access our databases of resumes of highly experienced and qualified professionals and to reach millions of engaged professionals on a regular basis.