|1.||What does Dice Holdings, Inc. do?|
Dice Holdings, Inc. is a leading provider of specialized websites and career fairs for select professional communities. Our websites serve as online marketplaces where employers and recruiters find and recruit prospective employees, and where professionals find relevant job opportunities and information to further their careers.
Our mission is to help our customers source and hire the most qualified professionals in select and highly skilled occupations, and to provide those professionals with the best job opportunities in their respective fields, through our specialized websites and services for recruiters, HR managers and marketing leaders.
- Dice.com, the leading recruiting and career development website for technology and engineering professionals in the United States;
- SourceForge, a destination for technology professionals and enthusiasts to develop, download, review and publish open source software, much of which they use in their own organizations. Approximately 80 percent of its roughly 40 million monthly unique visitors are outside the U.S.;
- Slashdot, a user-generated news, analysis, peer question and professional insight community. Tech professionals moderate the site which averages more than 5,300 comments daily and 3.7 million unique visitors each month;
- Freecode, one of the largest indexes of Linux, Unix and cross-platform software, as well as mobile applications generates nearly 500,000 unique visitors each month;
- The IT Job Board®, a leading tech career site for the UK, Germany, Belgium and The Netherlands, as well as a media service that targets IT decision makers and professionals globally;
- ClearanceJobs.com, the leading Internet-based career network for professionals with active U.S. government security clearances;
- eFinancialCareers.com is the world’s leading financial services careers website, and the place to go for financial careers and talent;
- Rigzone.com, the market leader in the oil and gas industry delivering content, data, advertising and career services;
- OilCareers, the leading recruitment site for oil and gas professionals in Europe;
- HEALTHeCAREERS provides a full spectrum of medical and healthcare jobs along with unparalleled access across disciplines and specialties. Employers are able to recruit qualified candidates and healthcare professionals can find employment opportunities specific to their individual career path;
- Health Callings, is a leading online career site dedicated to matching healthcare professionals with the best career opportunities in their profession, while providing engaging career news and advice;
- HCareers is the number one source for hospitality jobs across North America and is the largest provider of jobs for the Hotel, Restaurant, Food Service, Casino and Retirement Industries;
- BioSpace, the leading resource for biotechnology careers, news and resources has helped accelerate recruitment, communication and discovery among business and scientific leaders within the life sciences;
- Targeted Job Fairs, a leading producer and host of career fairs and open houses focused primarily on technology and security-cleared candidates in the United States.
|2.||How long has Dice Holdings, Inc. been in business?|
| ||Dice Holdings, Inc. was incorporated in Delaware on June 28, 2005, but through its predecessors has been in the technology recruiting and career development business since 1991.|
|3.||Where are Dice Holdings, Inc. operations based out of?|
| ||Dice Holdings, Inc. operates out of our corporate headquarters, which is located at:
1040 Avenue of the Americas
New York, NY 10018
|4.||Who is part of the Dice Holdings, Inc. management team?|
Michael P. Durney, President and CEO, Director|
John J. Roberts, Chief Financial Officer
Brian P. Campbell, Vice President, Business and Legal Affairs, General Counsel and Corporate Secretary
Constance E. Melrose, Vice President, Corporate Development
John Benson, Managing Director, Dice International
Jacqueline Pullen, Vice President, Finance
Jennifer Bewley, Vice-President, Investor Relations and Corporate Communications
|5.||When did Dice Holdings, Inc. become a public company? |
| ||Dice Holdings, Inc. became a public company on July 18th, 2007. |
|6.||Can I buy stock of Dice Holdings, Inc. directly? |
| ||No, Dice Holdings, Inc. stock is not sold directly through the Company. |
|7.||On which exchange is Dice Holdings, Inc. stock traded and what is the ticker symbol?
| ||Our stock trades on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) under the symbol "DHX."
|8.||Does Dice Holdings, Inc. pay a cash dividend? |
| ||No, Dice Holdings, Inc. does not pay a cash dividend at this time.|
|9.||Who is Dice Holdings, Inc.’s transfer agent? |
| ||Computershare Trust Company, N.A. |
250 Royall Street
Canton, MA 02021
|10.||Where can I request the latest financial reports and news releases? |
| ||You can find all financial reports and news releases in the Investor Relations section of this website.
Request E-Mail Alerts
If you would like to receive a printed copy of the complete audited financial statements free of charge, please email Jennifer Bewley at firstname.lastname@example.org.
|11.||How can I contact Dice Holdings Investor Relations? |
| || Investor Relations |
VP, Investor Relations & Corporate Communications
Dice Holdings, Inc.
212.448.4181 | IR@dice.com